Sunday, January 8, 2012

Inspiration pics





Painting the kitchen cabinets has been on my mind for a long time. I finished painting the walls of my kitchen a little over a week ago. I painted it "white clay" by Behr. It is a very light creamy/brown color. Now I have to decide between white cabinets, or blue cabinets. I googled "blue kitchen cabinets" and these are my favorite pictures that came up. I think I am going to go with blue cabinets. I really like the white cabinet look- but I am afraid that it will blend too much with my wall color. AAAHHHHHH!!!! The choices are driving me mad!

2 comments:

  1. I am going back & forth between the 1st & 4th pic.

    You better be taking before and after pics :)
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever paint your cabinets blue?? i'm debating getting pale, pale, pale blue cabinets for my new kitchen but i want to see some in real life first! :)

    ReplyDelete