Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My biggest cake yet.....

I had 3 orders for cakes within a few weeks of eachother. So I did not have much time to post each cake. I am really excited to share this creation with you. I did some techniques to this cake that I have not done before. When it all came together after three and a half hours of just assembling this cake was awesome. Enjoy the pictures!!!

(My niece Paige turned 9 and I did not know how else to incorporate her name and age)
I was a bit embarassed because I ran out of white fondant and had to just use frosting to adhedre R2's legs to the body. So just imagine that there is no frosting showing ; )

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!! This is so friggin Awesome! I am in awe! This cake is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash this cake turned out awesome!!! Quit blogging at 1am and go to bed.

    ReplyDelete