Thursday, June 23, 2011

Baby bird cake

A gal in my church had a baby a few weeks ago and I signed up to bring her dinner. I had fondant on hand so I decided to make her a cake as well. I thought this cake was so sweet and one of the favorites I have made.





Just for kicks....this is how my kitchen looked when I was done.


I have been spending some time deciding to paint my cabinets white or black. I already have the paint for the walls- it is a very light brown. I am kind of leaning towards black cabinets. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That is darling!!! Love the lil birds! Black or white is a tough one. Personally I love white, but black is nice too. Which one would look better with your appliances and floor? I can't tell what your floor is. But white is always a good choice. . . but so is black. . . dang i can't decide. Good luck

    ReplyDelete