Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowman Cake

I made this when I hosted GIRLS NIGHT in December. We had a white elephant gift exchange and this was my "present." I am still learning the tricks and techniques of fondant. My cakes are far from perfect (don't mind the imperfections of the snowman, and the bits of powdered sugar). I hope to one day be as good as the folks on Ace of Cakes ; ) Yes? Yes.




I know it has been a long while since I have posted. But I have several projects in mind including but not limited to:
-switching rooms around in my house
-pantry mini renovation
-master bathroom makeover
-Lockers!!! I am mostly excited for this one
-fixing up my red hutch.

Do you have projects you are working on? Share your talents and skills. Leave a comment telling me what you are working on. -it can be cooking, baking, building, sewing, painting, home decor...you get it.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wondering where you have been.
    Love the cake! so far, fondant & I do not get along. I hope to become better :)

    ReplyDelete