Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Halloween

I love the Fall season, even though it is still 100 degrees outside here in AZ. I made cupcakes on Sunday and thought I would try something a little different with the frosting color. I remember seeing these on a blog but they were different colors. My kids thought they were pretty cool especially being able to put the spider on top.

The frosting was not hard at all. I made my butter cream frosting and then chose the colors I wanted. Then I dipped a toothpick into the Wiltons brand gel food coloring and swirled it into my frosting in a small area. Then I scooped out the tinted swirly frosting and put it into my frosting dispenser. Keep filling up your dispenser with the swirly frosting and enjoy the beautiful colors. (I used red orange and yellow for mine. I think purple and black would also be cute for Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment